Whether you’re in first class or the back of a coach bus, traveling will always have its frustrations. We found 10 travel hacks to make your trip more enjoyable, so you can focus on the fun stuff!
1. Bring your ZeroLemon Tri-Cell Extended Battery. With 3X the power of your regular battery, it’s perfect for long trips where an outlet may not be available.
2. Keep your accessories tangle free and organized by putting jewelry and other small pieces into a pill container.
3. Put shoes in shower caps. This prevents the soles from getting your clothes dirty. Finding a place to do laundry on the road can get tricky.
4. Put a binder clip over your razor to protect the blades.
5. Place plastic wraps over your toiletries and then seal them with the cap to prevent leaks within your luggage. The pressure on flights can cause the bottles to expand.
6. Roll your belt and place it in the collar of your shirt to keep it stiff.
7. A combination of rolling and folding works best. Roll clothes that are prone to wrinkling, to prevent creases and save space. Fold clothes that have particular creases that need to be kept, or that are bulky in size.
8. Bring an empty bottle and fill it up with water once you’ve passed security at the airport. No more need to pay for overpriced drinks.
9. Scan your passport, ID and itinerary and email it to yourself. In the event of theft or loss you have all your documentation handy.
10. Call your credit or debit card company BEFORE traveling internationally so that you’re authorized to make purchases. The last thing you want is to be stuck in another country without access to your money.
For more information about ZeroLemon and our batteries visit www.zerolemon.com.
Tags: adventure living, android, battery, high-capacity battery, highest capacity battery, iphone, LG, lifestyle, no limits, Nokia, open mind, samsung, smartphone, smartphone battery, summer 2014, tricell battery, water bottle, ZeroLemon
Trackback from your site.